Door weather strips

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok need to order door weather strips and door sills for the Dart.Here in Canada I have two choices to buy from I am not afraid to name names.PG Classic or National Moparts .My Question is are there a difference in Quality anymore.One place is a little cheaper than the other .Anyone bought from either place and how was the parts.Dumb Question tho because National moparts has always been good.So this leaves PG classic how are there parts.Put it this way there door seals 80 bucks sills 80 bucks National moparts door seals 135 door sills 89 bucks.All feed back welcome.

Everything from PG Classic is Chinese. My experience is that their stuff looks nice when it arrives, and quickly deteriorates like the garbage it actually is. I will not buy from them again. There are several companies in the United States making good-quality weatherstrips, and several in Australia; I wouldn't hesitate to use any of those products (and yes, I would spend the extra money to get them instead of the Chinese trash). Ask National Moparts whose seals they're selling; if it's Soffseal or Metro Moulded or Steele, go ahead.

Me, if no good answer from National, I'd go on Metro's site, use their online catalogue to get the part numbers I need, then put them in one by one on rockauto.com for a much lower price (and get an additional 5% off with those promo codes that are always floating around).

Yes, it means shipping from the USA. Yes, getting good parts is worth it.

I got my 9pc set for 70 Dart, all Metro parts, from smokey3550 on ebay. The 9pc set was 165 shipped, which was about $50-60 cheaper than anywhere else I could find for the Metro stuff. I assume he'd probably charge a little more to ship to Canada though..? I'd check him out.

-
Back