Doors & floor

-

Gan_mhaithiunas

Reaction score
Have a ´65 V200 station wagon that my dad bought when I was six. It would later be my first car but got left behind after high school was done. Twenty six years later I'm trying to bring it back to life.
I´ve noticed that all Valiants seem to have a 106" wheelbase and are 188.2" long. Are the floor pans the same for the wagon/2-door/4-door??
Also, are the back doors the same (interchangeable) between the wagon and the four door sedan??
Finally, can I use the fuel tank fom a sedan in my wagon. (The catalogs online seem to all look the same)

I'm no authority on the subject, but I do believe the floors are interchangeable. If you find some solid floors from a non-wagon donor car, and you find that they vary a little, you should still be able to modify them to work. The differences would be minimal, if any.

I don't know for sure about the rear doors between a wagon and four-door sedan. It would make sense that they would interchange.

The wagons have a specific fuel tank. I have read (on this forum) that the sedan and coupe fuel tanks don't fit the wagons, but I don't know the differences.

Thanks for the reply. Been looking for another wagon parts car but so far the station wagons are proving to be quite elusive.

-
Back