Doppelgangers of your cars.

-

Yuri

Probably not drivable....
Reaction score
Anyone surf for images and end up coming across a car that looks a lot like yours to the point you do a double take when you see it?

Let's share!

Here's a random image I came across:

demon340.jpg

And here's my car:

replacingstarter.jpg

d1.jpg

I wish mine were as nice as the one on top....
Well, someday.

With over 10,000 members on this site alone, there is a good chance you will find a picture of a look-a-like right here. Some of the Avitars I see look just like the cars I have owned in the past...it is a good feeling, kind of like going home.

Yuri, two things. First, I love your car. I wish I could have met you last month, but you must have been busy in the bar celebrating the Lakers win.

IMG_0210.jpg

Second, that other car is less cool. The paint scheme is weird. It's been for sale for a year and a half now - there's a reason no one's buying it, because it's a solid car otherwise.

DSCN3149.jpg

DSCN3101.jpg

Wow, I never saw the back of that thing, it's bizzare.

I wasn't at the bar, I was at El Burrito Jr. If you haven't gone there, you should, it's really good.
Too bad I missed you, it would have been fun to talk.
What were you up to in Seal Beach?

My girlfriend lives in Irvine. We went to The Abbey for dinner. AMAZING Asian nachos. Then we walked toward the pier because I needed a public restroom bad. Did you know there's a Challenger and a Fury on the corner of Electric Avenue and 6th Street?

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

If you like look alikes try getting a 79-300. You could get any color (US versions) as long as it was white with red lether interior with bucket seats and a center console. The only real options was, moon roof or T-Tops and your choice of radio or a poser group that gave you a tilt steering wheel. But if you parked them all together like we have at nationals tell me which one is whos?

If you like look alikes try getting a 79-300. You could get any color (US versions) as long as it was white with red lether interior with bucket seats and a center console. The only real options was, moon roof or T-Tops and your choice of radio or a poser group that gave you a tilt steering wheel. But if you parked them all together like we have at nationals tell me which one is whos?

Indeed, the same could be told about the "Lil Red Express".

I was looking through the photo gallery here when I came across this Dart. It is all most my exactly how I want to build my car same color and all. Put a set of weld drag lights on the rear too and get rid of the bumper guards and the wing and its my car after I restore it.

What the darts going to look like.jpg

-
Back