..........Double nickels.........

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
...........Today for my birthday i got the framed print of Canada's Greatest Goals....The Famous goal by Paul Henderson to win the Sumit Series..........The Golden goal by Sidney Crosby to win the 2010 Olympics.......and the Canada Cup goal by Mario Lemieux to win the 1987 Canada Cup.........I'M STOKED...........Kim.........

Watched all three live. During the first series I was in elementary school. Classes were suspended for the whole school and TVs were brought in so we could watch!
Happy birthday.

Watched all three live. During the first series I was in elementary school. Classes were suspended for the whole school and TVs were brought in so we could watch!
Happy birthday.

.........I watched all 3 live also........the sumit was the greatest series in my memory.....now i need to get the series on dvd or vhs......kim.........

I agree. The 72 series was intense, like our national pride and identity was at stake.

Now you got me thinking about the dvds. Prices vary a lot. Here's the best deals I found.

http://www.1972summitseries.com/dvd.html

BTW, my roots are in Saskatchewan. One grandfather homesteaded in Meadow Lake, the other in Blumenhoff.

Pic's...thanks Kim

Attachments

• photohockey3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 107
  • photohockey2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 118
  • photohockey.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 117
  • photo.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 105
That is nizze Happy Birthday Kim................. I bet you have a place already picked out for it:cheers:

Very cool Kim!! My Dad watched the 72 Summit live, I probably did too, but was only 5 years old. Dad still has the original program/book on it. Very cool!! When Dad and his girlfriend bought their current house, there was an old goalie stick from the 50's or 60's in awesome shape, so I took it and had Johnny Bower autograph it. Johnny Bower was even impressed with how old it was!!

That I was only 5 crack was enough out of you "chicken wing" , Cool beans Kim just hit my first nickle a couple of weeks ago ,sure flies when your having fun eh ! I remember the teachers wheeling TV sets into our classrooms to watch the games and then racing home at intermission to watch the rest of the game lol .

No DVRs back then. Not even a Beta VCR. :toothy9:

hi kim,i got n autograph mario lemieux hockey card if u want it pm me your address

hi kim, i have n autograph mario lemieux hockey card if you want it pm me your address

-
Back