[SOLD] Dougs D451 Headers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
Dougs D451 Headers.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/dou-d451-r/applications

They are natural, unpainted. They have a little surface rust but that's all. They have not been used or bolted on. I would like 425 shipped, BUT, I would rather trade for a NICE set of big block B body HP exhaust manifolds and a little boot. Located in middle Georgia.

Here's a pitcher. The surface rust is very minimal up around the flanges.

Attachments

• HEADERS 001.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,763
bump. Nobody wants to trade manifolds for new headers?

I have some small block ones that have never been bolted on. They are for a 2WD truck, but I have had several people tell me they will fit an A body. I have no clue about that.

Nobody wants to trade manifolds for new headers? Since it's me it frikkin figures.

BTW, these fit the 65-72 B bodies and the 70-74 E bodies.

I will look and see.

Looking on the Summit site, they have to be either Hooker or Flowtech. Those are the only two makes that offer 1 5/8 tubes and 2.5" collectors which are what these have. They have never been run and I don't believe they've ever been bolted on. They are scratched up from being moved around here and there, but NO dents whatsoever. Since they have no numbers and Hooker usually does, I assume they are Flowtechs.

Just so it is clear, the headers pictured and the headers I answered 71Scamper about are two different pairs. The headers pictured are for a big block and the others are small block. Thank you drive through.

Now crap!!! The summit link states that these will not work with a column shifted auto trans!!! Is this true?? My GTX is a shifted auto!! I was going to shoot you an offer Rob!! Geof

I have some small block ones that have never been bolted on. They are for a 2WD truck, but I have had several people tell me they will fit an A body. I have no clue about that.

I rummaged around the Summit site, and couldn't find exactly what you mentioned. Got a link? Looking for headers for my sb truck.

No, because I am not sure which ones they are. Closest I could find were the Flow Tech for the 2WD truck. They look identical.

Ok. I need this stuff gone. 350 shipped to the lower 48. If you need them quickly, pay another hundred plus and get them from Summit, because Kitty is going to have to find a box for them from one of her jobs and it make take a day or few. That's 350 shipped for NEW big block headers that have never been bolted on.

350 shipped. That's over 100 bucks less than you can buy them new.

These are still for sale. They are bent eerily similar to the Hedmans that will fit the A body with a big block. I am not saying they will or won't fit, but they look very close. At over 100 bucks off, they are a deal.

These are still for sale. They are bent eerily similar to the Hedmans that will fit the A body with a big block. I am not saying they will or won't fit, but they look very close. At over 100 bucks off, they are a deal.
:scratch: hey rusty: I went thru the first page of the summit website and never did see a tube size on them. I asume they are small tube being for a 383 ? -----bob

I guess I can beat um up and throw um on the scrap trailer but I'd sure hate to.

Too bad nobody wanted to save these.

I have a prestine set of 68 GTX 440 B-Body HP manifolds......I need $250 for them...dont want SB Headers....Need a few things, for my Single Turbo Setup...that I would trade for.

I need :
MSD 6 AL/Billet Distributor
list #4779 Holley 750 Double Pumper
SB Edelbrock Torker II, OR Weiand X-cellerator Single Plane
OR $250.00 plus shipping

Pic of truck headers might help.

Are they coated/finished or bare?

I'd think truck vs A body would be quite the difference.

I have BB truck headers now and they are almost straight down and MUCH longer, top to bottom, than car BB headers.

I will eventually need SB truck headers for my step-side project. It's just several months if not years out.

The small block truck headers are Flow Techs that are ceramic coated. Never bolted on, but have scratches from bein moved around a lot. Either somebody wants um or not. I am tired of postin pictures for people who never respond. I would rather scrap them. That's a sure thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back