Dougs Headers

-

cudatom

cudatom
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank suregrip 391 for the advise on installing new Dougs headers on my Dads 67 Cuda 4-spd. They look great and the install was really not too bad. The headers fit real good. The only thing I had to tweek was the 4 spd linkage / clutch rod was rubbing on the inside of the header. A little tweak with a pry bar and she is all clear. I used a mini starter as well. What a great bolt on improvement! Other than getting the steering linkage apart and a broken exhuast bolt the job went pretty easy and was way worth the money to have a good fit. The headers we ordered from summit at @$530.00 which included shipping. They were at the door in two days. They are just as nice as the TTI and are 100 bucks cheaper. I would not hesitate to recommend them to you guys. The part number is D453 ceramic small block A body. We will be at the Nats if anyone wants to check them out or see the fit. just look for my DAds red 67 notchback 273hp 4spd with tan interior and check them out. We are also camping next door to Gate A at the campgrounds. See ya there boys! Tom

-
Back