Down Under Charger

-
Oh man...Aussie Charger. :cheers:

I'd love to have one. I would have to get use to the Hemi 6 sound, but I think I could manage.=P~

Hey Brewil! Thanks for the vids.gave me chills hearing that nasty hemi six. I must admit that if I had the cash I would import one tomorrow and drive the wheels off it! Those Aussie Chargers look and sound great!

Hey Nemesis.

I'm an actor and artist but I was training as a travel agent in Melbourne to make some cash. I have become tired of being ripped off by mechanics who also don't do their job properly and have decided to do everything possible by myself now. Living in Bondi sort of rotted a small portion of my back window so I stripped the car and Loh and behold I found lots of bog. One side of my car is rippled and it looks like the front left guard had to be welded back together at some point. The left door looks like it had golf played against it. I have a really good guy who is going to sort it out for me soon.
I have had a few ideas on colour. I got tired of the Citroen Gold and was thinking maybe TNT orange. You know the TNT courier vans that have that bright orange on the front? Something like that.

Funnily enough that douche who sold me the car and made all the excuses about breaking the engine lives in Melbourne.
Send me a link to your car please!

What do you do in Melbourne.

Hey Nemesis.

I'm an actor and artist but I was training as a travel agent in Melbourne to make some cash. I have become tired of being ripped off by mechanics who also don't do their job properly and have decided to do everything possible by myself now. Living in Bondi sort of rotted a small portion of my back window so I stripped the car and Loh and behold I found lots of bog. One side of my car is rippled and it looks like the front left guard had to be welded back together at some point. The left door looks like it had golf played against it. I have a really good guy who is going to sort it out for me soon.
I have had a few ideas on colour. I got tired of the Citroen Gold and was thinking maybe TNT orange. You know the TNT courier vans that have that bright orange on the front? Something like that.

Funnily enough that douche who sold me the car and made all the excuses about breaking the engine lives in Melbourne.
Send me a link to your car please!

What do you do in Melbourne.

No way!
Thank GOD i have an ace mechanic an restorer of valiants here in
melb, he doesnt advertise about it but ive always been happy
with hes work an tuning!
He built an owns a 10 second pump vh 770 himself.
You a member of moparmarket.com?
Im still not a member of there forum,but
Someone there might steer you in the right direction
of someone thats reputable in sydney.

I really like the colour of your car atm!
Its different!

Well next time your in melb let me know an wel pay that
schmuck a visit.

Heres a link to my car...
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=77518

I should of put down down under charger,would of got
viewed more haha!

-
Back