DR. Diff Axles

-

71Scamper

Mopar runs thru my veins!
Reaction score
I just got my Dr. Diff 8 3/4 axles in the mail today. I have to say I am extremely impressed with the quality of Cass' axles. He was extremely patient with answering all my questions so I knew I was getting exactly what I needed and the price was wicked low! Great Mopar guy!

I bought axles from him a couple years ago. Very easy to deal with and very helpful.

Cass is great.

Helpful and no crappy attitude like some people in that industry.

Yep Ditto Ditto Ditto--When I knew nothing about center section's on my Duster resto-Asked him a million and one questions-NO ATTITUDE and had plenty of patience for me--The result=He get's all my buddies order's and mine for life.He has honest prices,Knows his schmitt and receives parts in a couple day's !!!--Steve

I bought BBP A body axles and 3 or 4 sets of gaskets from him at the Nats last year. Great guy! With all his knowledge, I expected him to be older than he is! I'll be buying a rear disc conversion kit and some offset spring hangers/shackles from him soon. :prayer:

Cass is a top rate seller.
I ordered BBP axles & a master cylinder, he answered all question & pack & shipped to Australia.
Everything was spot on I will be doing business with him again.

I start assembling the rear tomorrow with a mopar perf. offset spring relocate and a temp. open diff. just to be able to roll around. I am going for a trutrac in the near future. Then I will start putting in my front J-bars and squaring away the front end. I'll be taking plenty of pics.

-
Back