Dr Terry Wahls

-

needsaresto

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc"]TEDxIowaCity - Dr. Terry Wahls - Minding Your Mitochondria - YouTube[/ame]

Guy's I truly thought there was no hope. This video link was sent me by my sister in law,a very smart lady.I have been doing my best to follow the advise given in the video link,and the results are startling!! I walked my dog with my 12 yr old daughter last night. She is Miss Speedy Gonzales,walks at 50 mph and has long legs. I cannot keep up to her normally.

5 days on this diet and she was having trouble keeping up to me!!! I challenged her last night. Said when Im feeling really good,we can start running together (she loves to run!)and Im gonna KICK her AZZ! I said I would not make it easy on her,and I wont.

Im not cured yet.Probably never will be. There will always be the danger of a relapse,but I am feeling very positive so far. Every day since the diet change has been better. Gone are the dizzyness,utter fatigue,sick stomach,weak legs,blurry vision,headaches. My left had is still very weak,but given time who knows?

Make this diet change today! Even if you are healthy,you can benefit from this plan. It's nothing weird,nothing gimicky. Just good,wholesome food.

I have been remembering vividly as of late a Doctors visit that occurred when I was perhaps 8 or 9. My Mom took me to al allergist on the advise of a friend,as I was having reactions and not feeling well. Turned out I was allergic to Wheat,Milk,fresh cut grass,and a few other minor things. The first 3 I was HIGHLY reactive to.

Now here's the kicker. The Doc was oriental,very smart. He told my Mom if I did not change my diet I would get very ill as an adult. When my Mom asked what sort of illness I would get,he said,and I directly quote ; he will perhaps get cancer or even multiple sclerosis......

My folks had 5 kids. They tryied to feed me special foods that would make me well. Goats milk,rice flour bread etc. My elder brother drank and ate all of it! It was expensive,so my Mom said no more...

And now look at me. Sick isnt even a word I would use to describe myself,more like walking dead is accurate.

Take this lesson and apply it to your children. I know it may be pricey,but feed them RIGHT. Or they may end up sicker than me,if this is even possible.

I am following Dr Terry Wahls also, she is on facebook also and if you, like, her page you will get all of her news feeds.... better eating for better health.....

On my way to take a look at this and I will be looking and listening with an open and hopeful mind :happy1:

Thank you needsaresto, You are in my tinyspell so I don't have to spell it right every time :thumblef:

A two month class to every child/high school student should have to learn how to be a hunter gatherer :bball: And for 10 people for 1 day and pass this along, before they can graduate :happy1:
I do enjoy raw foods when I can and I don't think most people know how to do it.

Thank you needsaresto :cheers: and I am so glad you are doing better, I eat some crazy things and have a servile (a few) books that show me what I can eat here in my area and others.
It's good to know the do's and don't on being a hunter gatherer :thumblef:

My stash I eat :D

Attachments

• Nesting 026.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Nesting 029.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Nesting 030.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 131
Mike,your welcome! If I can help spread this gift from Dr Wahls I sure will be happy!

It's all about wellness,and believe it or not the food market today has some powerhouse stuff. Just stay the F@#&K away from the chips aisle!

I sure like soy milk Mike. It comes flavoured,chocolate,vanilla,etc. It go's down well and I use it instead of milk on my cereal. The list of vitamins/minerals on the side of the box is 4X that of milk! B12 and vitamin D rich,I think just 2 glasses gives you 100%.

Roasted soy beans are an awesome and delicious snack. They go nicely in some trail mix!

I hear good thing's about hemp oil as well.

I am going to soak some mung beans soon! Love having fresh sprouts around.

-
Back