Drag race High is coming to my school

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
Well it isnt really drag race high. but its a televised event i believe where two schools build a car and we race it to see whos is better. I signed up and told them how much i know about cars i even put this site as a reference for me and my car. so if anyone asks about tyler sloan tellem im a swell guy =)

psh you know we probably wont. im guessin probably a camaro or a mustang, there also thinkin about doing an import................

its what all the kids are into at my school.............popular demand. i guess everyone loves going 16 seconds in the qtr mile. i guess 75 is fast to them also. and i guess the sound of a weed whacker gets them randy idk i was born a real car man so idk

Just don't show them this

460px-Ricer.JPG

moparguy that is hilarious.. i do believe i am going to steal that one from you..

mopardart.. badass car my friend.. do you have more pictures by chance.. cardomain or something like that?

I would enjoy drag race high, if it left out the drama. The last one I watched, kids were egging the competition school, chasing llamas in a field, etc.

Build the damn car, and get on with it.

i hate to say this but if your on a set budget trying to beat the other guys on a set budget your probaly better off not building a mopar. ford and chevy stuff is cheaper than dirt. mopar stuff is expensive and scarce. imports arent the way to go either, no cubes and usualy they are front wheel drive. i mean dont get me wrong a mopar would be cool and it could go faster but probaly not on a set budget. oh and get a light car with a big engine, but since your on an abody forum you probably know thats a killer combo. good luck.

Damn, I wish they would've done this in my school. Good luck Tyler, it should be some valuable learning experience if you're selected.

the great part about this if i get picked after the show i get up to 40,000$ scholorships for either autobody or auto mechanics

-
Back