drag shocks

-
I wouldn't run drag shocks on your street drivin car. I had them on my dart when I bought it. When I took it in to get it aligned they had a hard time because the front end would settle at different heights. I took them off and put it regular shocks.

I have air-filled shocks on the rear of my '62 Valiant V8 conversion. I like to put lots of air in them to jack the rear end up for that dragster look. It makes me feel very powerful and important.

Drag shocks make for ill handling on the street sometimes, I'd stick to street shocks. Changing them out is not hard if you wish to go to the track.

A standard old hydraulic (non gas charged) shock will work very well for both street and strip, with no ill handling effects.

I run the QA1 double adjustable shocks on the front of my dart. and the single adjustable on the rear. its as simple as bending down and turning a few knobs and counting the clicks. I will be able to keep a race log book and find the setup that works at the track and then change it back to a more street friendly set up for the ride home.

-
Back