Drake Well Car Show - A bodies

-

PostalBGraham

Reaction score
My wife and I went to the Drake Well Car Show in Titusville PA this afternoon. It was a beautiful day and the turn out was good, over 150 cars. I did not enter mine, but there were some nice Mopars there. The silver Barracuda has some special things done to it. The owner removed the fish emblems, and had them air brushed on. He also had 383 air brushed on above the pentastar. The larger Barracuda was air brushed on the metal strip on the inside of the door above the panel. I'm glad the pictures came out so well. I asked the A Body owners if they were familiar with FABO website. None were. I gave them the website address and said if they check it out on Monday, they would see their car there! If any of you guys read this, "Welcome!".

SilverBarracuda (Small).jpg

383 (Small).jpg

FishEmblem (Small).jpg

InnerDoorPanel (Small).jpg

PurpleDuster (Small).jpg

YellowDuster (Small).jpg

DartGTS (Small).jpg

Beautiful cars!! and in Titusville.....I grew up in newcastle/elwood area and my grandparents lived outside of clarion. I remember the drives through oil city by just the smell alone:) Great memories. I also did a few years as a kid in a cabin up in tionesta. No running water, no inside plumbing, best friend was a tree.....also great memories. Went to school at the old East hickory school.

Nice pics Postal. I also was at Drakes Wells for the show and it was a beautiful day with lots of nice cars. I am the proud owner of that Prowler Yellow "A" body Duster.Thanks for the tip for this site and it was a pleasure meeting you and the Mrs..

Meadville! I was in Meadville a couple weeks ago and passed you going the other direction on Park Ave. I pointed out your car to my wife while you were still a block away. I was driving my Jeep that day, instead of my 'cuda.

Well that car isnt hard to miss ya know. If you were in your cuda you would have caught my eye...

-
Back