Drawings of Mopars

-

Bigredlid

Central Pa 17059
Reaction score
Here is what i do when i dont have money to buy parts for my car. anyone else want to share drawings. I have a crapload of them. I draw them then let my nephews color them.

one that i put color on
KSCN0003.jpg

Hmm wish I had pics if a 69 Bee I drew its in Michigan now.

i think i have a superbee i will check and put it up. May take a while i have to get to my parents cause i dont have a scanner

Is that how the Blue Missle will look when done ?

Kegan,
real close. The hood scoop will be as pictured in my avatar , it wasnt my day for drawing one, The front running lights became LEDs instead of the blue regular ones, the side markers are from a modern BMW, and Im stuffing 255x17s in the front. I also will have flames on the hood but Mike LeValley style not old school.
Check out the thread in members restorations.
Andrew

Kegan,
real close. The hood scoop will be as pictured in my avatar , it wasnt my day for drawing one, The front running lights became LEDs instead of the blue regular ones, the side markers are from a modern BMW, and Im stuffing 255x17s in the front. I also will have flames on the hood but Mike LeValley style not old school.
Check out the thread in members restorations.
Andrew
Oh so just a tad off I've looked at your thread a few times and seen your spoiler design

My Duster, Drawn by my 14 yr old daughter:

Attachments

• 169004_1717146261972_2306169_n.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 317
-
Back