dream mopar car

-
well, I already have my first dream mopar (my six barrel superbird), so I would say my next is a 70 hemi cuda' in b-5 blue, or black, shaker hood and 4 speed, 15x7 rallys, and elastromeric bumpers, then a 70 GTX, hemi , or 440-6 in Tor red. or I would'nt mind owning another AAR cuda in lime green ...do you see a pattern here?...I love the 70-71 rapid transit system cars. They are my favoriet mopars.

While I would love to own a T/A Challenger or an AAR Cuda, more realistic for me is an older Dodge / Mopar. I have always had a liking for 33's. This one is an Australian car.

Attachments

• czislowskig1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 217
  • czislowskig2.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 206
I watched a show one day and they showed one that a guy owned. He said that when he got it the motor was missing but a friend of his got a hold of chrysler and got one for him. Of course the next question was- Who is your friend? the guy smiled and say Jay Leno!

68 hemi dart, 68 gts 383 vert, 68 fish vert, 2006 mega cab cummins 8 foot box

I have my list, a new viper, a 2500 megacab, 1970 aar triple black 4spd. Finally the '68 440 4spd notchback I'm building.

I'm building it!!! 71 Duster with a Hotchkis suspension 4 wheel discs, and a manual trans! 2nd on the list.... A 70 Challenger R/T SE butterscotch, 383, slapstick, black vinyl top houndstooth checked interior, then give it the same brake and suspension package! I missed out on buying that car as a teen. Instead I watched a kid with a huge inheritance from his deceased father buy it, and destroy it! Needless to say that car made an impression on me! Also as a teen, when we sat around dreaming of our future cars....porsches, ferrari's etc! I was the only dork that wanted a 71 Duster 4 spd! Now I am the only one of those guys that has their dream car! :)

I'm building it!!! 71 Duster with a Hotchkis suspension 4 wheel discs, and a manual trans! 2nd on the list.... A 70 Challenger R/T SE butterscotch, 383, slapstick, black vinyl top houndstooth checked interior, then give it the same brake and suspension package! I missed out on buying that car as a teen. Instead I watched a kid with a huge inheritance from his deceased father buy it, and destroy it! Needless to say that car made an impression on me! Also as a teen, when we sat around dreaming of our future cars....porsches, ferrari's etc! I was the only dork that wanted a 71 Duster 4 spd! Now I am the only one of those guys that has their dream car! :)
good for you man. Live the dream!

How can anyone choose just one??? Make mine a Daytona, Superbird, 70 Cuda or 72 Demon!!!:blob::blob::blob:

Turbine car, 72 H code/4spd TB3 Demon, 69 GTS 383 4spd 999 Omaha Orange and Black, 71 Challenger R/T, 85 AAR, 83 Street Fighter Rampage, Skunk Works 85 AWD Daytona and many many others.

I already have my dream Mopar, but I don't have the time, space, or money to give her the restoration she deserves;

1970 Roadrunner RM23 car, originally 383 but original block was f'd and Dad dropped a built (no details) 440 Supercommando in it... Was Dad's project before he died, and I inherited it. Waiting for more expertise, a shop, and a winning lotto ticket, before I can dive into it. She's going to be B7 Jamaica blue with black details, Keystone Klassics, black interior, maybe a slight body drop for a more aggressive look (and because the floors are shot anyways).

- CK

Either a Superbird, a T/A Challenger ( :tongue9::blob::toothy7: my all time fave), or the mother of all Mopars:

The 68 SS Hemi Dart

69 Charger R/T,...Hell I'd be happy with a 78 4wd Warlock,...Maybe a 2013 1/2 ton Ram with a Manual trani....hey, were all dreamin , right???...

1971 Duster 340 GY3 with a black top. I am restoring it now!

71 Hemi Cuda` plum crazy/ Hemi orange / b5 with black interior and of course dana and a four speed. Alternate would be a 70 or 71 T/A challenger orange and black with black interior. The third car would be have to be any year of the superbee. But my Duster will soon suffice.

My dream is a 1949 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4 door, flathead 6, 3 speed on the column, in this lovely light green.

green1949plymouthspecialdeluxe.jpg

pretty hard to beat a high end Dart or Duster with a well thought out sm blk,
brakes and suspension.
I have simple tastes too (and not a fan of the wing cars) so I'll take a 340 Duster (70-72 pls.) that's all-original.

Meaning no rust lol.

I'd love a 70 hemi roadrunner with a 4speed or a 70 hemi Cuda with a 4speed both resto moded for pro touring

My Dream came true :D

Attachments

• Avenger 1 005.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Avenger 1 008.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 173
-
Back