Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddler

Project EH-Body
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of highly polished drip rail moldings but after trying to get them straight after they were removed incorrectly, I'm just not happy with the waves in them.

I'm looking for a complete set of 4 moldings, I mostly need the longer rear ones but extra's do help in order to make a good looking set. I'm ok with dull and very light dings/scratches as I can work those out.

I am NOT interested in getting a set that were just yanked off and are curved. They must have been removed correctly. I've dealt with curved ones and I don't want to do it again.

Please let me know what you have, with pics and what your asking for them.

Thanks,

Riddler

I have nice sets but they will not be cheap to ship to Canada . They must go in a large solid package to prevent damage Complete sets are $150.00 plus shipping cost.

I have nice sets but they will not be cheap to ship to Canada . They must go in a large solid package to prevent damage Complete sets are $150.00 plus shipping cost.

As PhotoGreg has said I can ship to Wixom. However your price is right close to new Repop's made by AMD.

Riddler

no problem when you get the AMD's let me know how they fit and if they stay on. I have them from vinyl top cars and Hard tops. The hard tops are a little tighter because no vinyl. There is a trick to getting them off. I usually get $100 but the shipping I know will be over $50 to Canada in a big box. Thanks anyway. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back