Driver Side Nylon Window Track Guide 73 Dodge Dart Sport

-

wwwfora

Reaction score
The smallest part is driving me crazy. I need to replace this nylon piece that is missing from the window guide. My window flops around when rolled up. I tried to compare it to my passenger side door, but the internal workings are completely different then the driver???
If anybody has restored theirs or have your door panel off could you please give me a picture or tell me which part this is. It look like nylon piece would snap onto the ball shaped end and then connect to the track to hold the window in place. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thank you.View attachment 171674

View attachment 171675

View attachment 171676

I don't have a pic but your discription sounds right. On my back 1/4 window it is white. they dry out and break easy. I think I have seen them at R/T specalist dot com.

Well for any of you out there with a similar problem. I followed a recommendation to call up rtspecialties dot net PH: (570) 388-1082 and spoke to Tom who was extremely courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. We found the part I needed or $5 bucks and he explained the special instructions needed to mount the new part! I'll take a picture of the part when it arrives and explain the installation procedure. Can't leave a post unanswered! This was not a simple apply nylon guide, screw the door back together and grab a beer type fix 8)

-
Back