-
Status
Not open for further replies.

coyote42

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
ISO a driveshaft for my 1970 Duster. It has a 318, 904 trans and an 8 1/4 rear end. (had an 7 1/4 removed before I got it) The measurement from tail shaft tip to the pinion yoke is 52 1/2in. My current driveshaft was going to get cut down but turns out its bent and would need to be re tubed. Please contact me with any info. Thanks, Kyle

Got one 54.25 it's also from small rear...$60 plus ride

Action machine inc can make you 1 for a little over 200$ shipped. Custom lengths and new input shaft/ u joints included. Good to 700 hp.

If you need one oem, I have a pile of them. Get me a measurement and I can check and send a pic of it. 50$ + shipping. I measure them with the car sitting at stance. Pulling the yoke out 3/4-1". Center to center of u joint. Just trying to help u out.

If you need one oem, I have a pile of them. Get me a measurement and I can check and send a pic of it. 50$ + shipping. I measure them with the car sitting at stance. Pulling the yoke out 3/4-1". Center to center of u joint. Just trying to help u out.
Thanks! Center to Center of u joint measures 50in. The spec is 40.9 so I'm not too far off.

Thanks! Center to Center of u joint measures 51.5in. The spec is 40.9 so I'm too far off with the one I have in there.
I don't NEED OEM, just don't want to spend a bunch on a new one if I can get close to spec. This car had many hands on it before me. Now it will be my driver while I work on my 67 Barracuda.

Thank you all for the input. Action Machine Inc gave me a quote, little more than I want for this car. I will use them for my 67 Barracuda and 73 Challenger when ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back