Driveshaft for 8 3/4 duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you located?

I've got a drive shaft that came out of a Dart Sport (should fit fine on the duster). It was behind a 727 and hooked to a 8 3/4 posi with 3.91 gears.

$50 for the shaft plus shipping (if you let me know where you are, I can get a shipping quote as well)

Rich

I'm in Tyrone, GA zip code is 30290. Also try Greyhound as they are hard to beat when it comes to shipping.

Eric

One question. My car has a 904 in it. Would your 727 shaft work in my 904 trans?

You know, I'm thinking that the shaft is not going to fit due to the 727 being a little longer than the 904.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking so. I may have to try some of those Mopar only junkyards that advertise in Mopar Muscle magazine.

One question. My car has a 904 in it. Would your 727 shaft work in my 904 trans?

You know, I'm thinking that the shaft is not going to fit due to the 727 being a little longer than the 904.

Besides trans length differences, the slip yokes won't interchange between 727 and 904.
Make sure the u-joint size is correct on the rear end side also.

I think that I'll just have mine cut and rebalanced. I'll have to change out my yoke and u jointsbut I believe that this is the best bet.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back