Driving Reaction Test

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Driving Reaction Test

I know all of you are very good drivers, so here is a fun test to see how good your speed is!

The automobile driving manual says the average driver's reaction time is .75 seconds or 1 car length for every 10 mph.

Test your average reaction time. Be careful, this can be addictive! You will be surprised at how slow you really are.

Click here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/reaction_version5.swf

I'm consistently a bobbing bobcat lol -- even after a 14 hour day. :-D

Fun and addicting Guy! Thanks for sharing.

.1768 is my best of 4 (the 4th)
.1796 on 3rd

lets see if things improve in the morn after a strong cup o joe:blob6:

Driving Reaction Test

I know all of you are very good drivers, so here is a fun test to see how good your speed is!

The automobile driving manual says the average driver's reaction time is .75 seconds or 1 car length for every 10 mph.

Test your average reaction time. Be careful, this can be addictive! You will be surprised at how slow you really are.

Click here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/reaction_version5.swf

That .75 seconds must include actually moving your foot from the gas to the brake pedal! Average human reaction time is around .20 to .25 seconds to your fingers, as evident by most of the responses posted. Mine was .24 on my first go around (lowest was .167, highest .333 when my eyes were looking at the dart button).

Maybe the driving manual says that to scare people, or is factoring in old folks who drive when legally blind! :toothy10: (it happens more than you think...)

not bad on the 2nd try after having a SNICKERS sugar rush going on. .2004 avg but my score was all over the board. .231
.110 thought I was bad *** at that point and dozed on the last one!

Average .2182, fastest shot was .0109.
I had to give it a shot. Thank you for sharing

-
Back