Driving the Dart to work tomarrow!

-
If you have classic car insurance then be careful when driving to work. I have heard stories about guys getting in fender benders and crap in traffic on their way to work. I need to read over mine again to make sure I'm good to drive anywhere I want.

My guess would be the carb. the only time I could get a Holley to run worth a crap was on the track. but that is just me.

Yeah but his fuel filter was dry..I'm with you about holleys..I had needle stick close before--right in the lane of traffic...people yelling at U calling you and your car unspeakable names :finga:

What I did not like about Carters were holleys made more HP...I then tried 2 Carters and found the best of both worlds, great street manners, and great HP..only once in 4--5 years have they gave me any major problems..it idle roughly for a bit one time, by the time I drove it home, it was idling great again, must had been some dirt that worked its way out

Got back an drove the dart.. Ran fine to the store an back (4 miles).
parked to put car on ramps, no restart.. Heres where I would swear but FU(K it I wont.

Bulk head connector?

This is where I want to loose it, but I never give up.

Got me a set of 002,003 springs, That should fix my electrical proplem? ;)

-
Back