Drove My “New” Duster

-
I do like the color. But I’ve been thinking of a light color so it doesn’t show imperfections as much. We’ll see.
Thanks for id’ing the code. I knew it was there somewhere!

View attachment 1715960438
Thanks!
I’d like it to run a little cooler. I’ll have to see what stat I have in it.
At this point, I’ve been thinking about a light metallic blue I’ve seen on a few late model Nissans. I had a B5 72 340 Demon. I did like that color. You can see the original color on the build plate thingee. It was dark green. I don’t know what the code is. The bumpers are fiberglass. I don’t like painted bumpers. I’m hoping to cover them with chrome wrap. I’ve read it’s hard to do because of the sharp corners on the ends.
The hood is long gone. I’ve heard that they’re the same as the earlier Barracuda. Woulda never thought that.

Depending on what you have for a radiator, you may have to live with 200 degrees. In the summertime, mine runs around 200 and 205. I have a 185 high flow thermostat in it, but I also have a 340 modified to about 375 HP and AC. It has run at that temp ever since I bumped the motor's HP up. I put an expensive Griffin aluminum radiator in it, but a high compression, high HP engine has a lot of heat to get rid of.

-
Back