drum brake distributors

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
hey guys this is another question sort of added on to my drum brake thread.

does anyone know of either a canadian company, or an american that will for sure ship to canada? websites?
i need a pair of 10" rear drums with the 5 on 4 bolt pattern, for an 8.75 rear in a 70 dart. i just need the drums, i dont need the spring kit or shoes or backing plates. everywhere i have looked doesn't sell drums, they just sell all the guts to it. i did find one company called musclecarbrakes.com, i dont know anything about them, but i called and asked if they sell 10" with 5 on 4 bolt pattern and they said they do, but they dont ship to canada. blah. so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi i bought mine from local Chucks Auto supply in Central interior BC. they are affiliated with Lordco auto parts. they were a bit pricey but they are hard to find. Might want to try NAPA too. Paid 224 dollars for mine in 2003. good luck if you need any more info i will try and help . Finished 5 year resto on Dart last year.

i tried mpbrakes, they mainly just sell rear disc kits.
as for napa, they just carry 9" drums rear.
and i tried this chucks auto parts, but unfortunatly for me they are redoing their website ahaha.

any other suggestions?

-
Back