Drum jumper tube bracket install

-

Shermdog

Reaction score
Got new flex lines and jumper tubes (10" drum) from Inline Tube and things aren't lining up.

Feels like the bends are too tight on the jumper tubes, but brackets are probably bent from original position.

Any tips on getting them lined up and installed?

m45h9H9.jpg

Last edited:
Got new flex lines and jumper tubes (10" drum) from Inline Tube and things aren't lining up.

Feels like the bends are too tight on the jumper tubes, but brackets are probably bent from original position.

Any tips on getting them lined up and installed?
I don`t know about everybody else, but what the hell are u talking about ?

Ditto. Been in the business 40 yrs. Never heard those terms used.

Slip the box end over the nut and gently work it into line.

Last edited:
I usually put the box end of a wrench on the end to the metal brake line to bend it where I want it to go. Just be careful not to kink it!

It looks like the bracket may have been bent also. If loosening the nut doesn't give you enough adjustment , get it close. Tighten the nut, close a adjustable end wrench (crescent wrench) over the tab and you may be able th bend the tab to the desired position.
Yote

Loosen the bracket nut 90% of the way, then attach the line. Pretty sure that 1/2" bolt will pull the line over to where its supposed to be when it's tightened. Then re-check tube nuts, as they could loosen slightly.

-
Back