drum spindle adapter

-

Muscley MOPAR

Reaction score
got a 69 cuda project gonna convert to disc fronts now ive heard of adapters that go to the drum spindles nd then you can put dodge ram magnum calipers on the caliper mounting braket/spindle not sure how to get a rotor onto the drum spindle unless their the same bearing but anyone else know where i can find these or help me out

Ar engineering as that swap and you can use some big rotors and viper calipers.

I don't use that hybrid stuff, m'self. Factory Mopar is a beautiful thing. I have '74 and later front end under my '72 Dart.

so with that AR setup where do i find calipers for that do i actually have to get viper calipers

You have to find Viper calipers. I found a pair for about $350 from a Viper-specific wrecker. They threw in the caliper bolts for nothing when asked, which was a nice bonus...

now why the **** would they make adapters for one of the lowest production mopars...that said do they make adapters for somethin more common like a dodge ram or a hate to say it a chevy caliper i think that scarebird website is the closest thing

The Scarebird kits use your drum brake spindles, hubs, and Toyota hat style rotors. Their main advantage is the option to retain the 5 on 4" bolt circle. You can buy just the brackets from them and source the rotors, brake hoses, and calipers from your local parts store, or buy a complete kit with the rotors drilled for the small bolt pattern. Lots of kit flexibility and relatively inexpensive if you don't mind using an amalgam of parts from different manufacturers.

-
Back