Not open for further replies.

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Shotgun style dual 4 barrel scoop. I had this on my blower setup but went to a Hilborn style scoop. This scoop has the butterfly's, throttle linkage and 2 well used filters. Scoop is 21 inches long, 11 1/4 inches wide and 6 1/4 inches high. The openings are 5 1/4 inches wide. The scoop looks shiny in the photos, but in my opinion it would look a lot better if it was repolished as there is some staining in the aluminum. The butterfly's have some minor pitting and the filter covers have rust spots. I have described this as accurately as I could and think it is in good usable condition.

I am in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. Price is $50 plus actual shipping. I may be able to ship from the U.S. for possible U.S. buyers.

Jack

SCOOP001.JPG

SCOOP002.JPG

SCOOP003.JPG

SCOOP005.JPG

SCOOP006.JPG

Shotgun style dual 4 barrel scoop. I had this on my blower setup but went to a Hilborn style scoop. This scoop has the butterfly's, throttle linkage and 2 well used filters. Scoop is 21 inches long, 11 1/4 inches wide and 6 1/4 inches high. The openings are 5 1/4 inches wide. The scoop looks shiny in the photos, but in my opinion it would look a lot better if it was repolished as there is some staining in the aluminum. The butterfly's have some minor pitting and the filter covers have rust spots. I have described this as accurately as I could and think it is in good usable condition.

I am in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. Price is $50 plus actual shipping. I may be able to ship from the U.S. for possible U.S. buyers.

Jack

View attachment 1714931761

View attachment 1714931762

View attachment 1714931763

View attachment 1714931764

View attachment 1714931765
Jack I sent you a message in the start conversation board ill take it

Right now sabre67 has first dibs. He replied by PM at 12:23 my time.

MOPAR4Me would be second in line. He replied by PM at 12:43 my time.

I will get a shipping quote for you tomorrow sabre67.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back