dual fuel regulators

-

Bush

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm installing a 383 in my dart and would like to run dedicated feeds to each carb bowl from the regulator. The problem I'm running in to is I also need a bypass/return and I don't have enough ports. What do you guys do in this situation? I was thinking about a fender mounted with the bypass and a carb mounted deadhead.... thoughts???

I reckon you have the older holley regulators. I don't think they need a return if going just to the carb. anyway, what about returning the fuel with a "T" fitting right before the regulator or right after the pump?

May be more work than you want to go to, but what I did on a Pro-Mod car years ago was to build a small accumulator that the pump fed directly from one end. On the other end was a by-pass type regulator set to, eh maybe 12 psi, something above whatever the other regulators would be set to. Then along the body of the accumulator were bungs for a regulator for each bowl and each N2 solenoid. I'm calling it an accumulator, but that's not really what it is. Header Tank maybe? Anyway, it was a piece of 2" thin wall aluminum tube.

-
Back