Dual Points

-

Tawny Demon

Reaction score
HI I am hoping for some help on trying to locate a dual point conversion kit for [if one exists] my demon's distributer or find a dual point distributer that I can rebuild and use on the car.My options no mater what they are have to be somewhat budget friendly,so if there is any thing that anyone can come up with it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I dont know if they make a single point to dual conversion set up but they put s prestolite dual point distributor in late 60's 340 cars with manual trans. They pop up from time to time on ebay for around 100 to 150 bucks.

I have a 68-70 340 dual point distributor that was rebuilt and never ran.I had it for sale on here for $85 a couple months ago but it did'nt sell at the time so it's still available at that price plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSCF0002 (Large).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF0005 (Medium).jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 109
I have a 68-70 340 dual point distributor that was rebuilt and never ran.I had it for sale on here for $85 a couple months ago but it did'nt sell at the time so it's still available at that price plus shipping.
That is definately "budget friendly" if anyone is looking for a dual point set up.

Don't waist your time with points. Change it to electronic. One wire to the ballast . One wire to the coil and plug in the distributor.

-
Back