Dual Quads on a slant!

-

halfafish

Damn those rabbits, and their holes!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here's a little gem for those who think a slant is easily over-carbed. This is my buddy's 12-second slant with dual quads, and hand made headers.

DSCN1914.JPG

DSCN1915.JPG

I guess if you put the heaviest spring in the secondaries, they may never open or maybe just a tiny bit. but, otherwise, I like it! who did the intake?

I guess if you put the heaviest spring in the secondaries, they may never open or maybe just a tiny bit. but, otherwise, I like it! who did the intake?

I don't think the secodaries are inoperable.

That is one wicked Slant. Sure would like to know more about it.

I'll get some details from the owner.

Those are Quick Fuel carburetors. They have infinitely adjustable secondary diaphragms. I have a Quick fuel 450 on my slant and it dumps the secondaries open so easy it's pathetic. No bog. It just starts hauling ***. It's all in how you tune one.

I think I see a Hogans sticker on the intake. Looks like it's got the big funnel tapered runners and tuned to rev to the moon... Let's see more of that car!

Sorry bout that. Damn emogies. Hit the wrong ones and couldn't delete.

-
Back