Dual Racing Mirrors and hood emblem on Demon?

-

TupsDuster

Reaction score
Hi all. Quick question, I've got a 71 Demon, 340 4 speed that I'm in the process of restoring. My body and paint guy is asking for all trim/emblems/mirrors etc for fitment before going to paint. I'm now second guessing myself on a couple of items.

1. My tag says G36 OS Dual Racing Mirrors. Several mirrors came with the car when I bought it, and so I'm not sure what was original. Looking only it looks like several different mirrors were possible? I see sport, racing, and rallye…..some are more round, and some look like more pointy (bullet) shape. What is correct for "Dual Racing"? And they're painted body color not chrome right?

2. I've seen conflicting info on the "Dodge" emblem on a Demon. There is no evidence of holes on my hood. But was it adhesive? I know there wasn't one in the center, but I've seen some say it was block style in the driver corner. I've got the J54 blackout hood if that makes a difference. And is it the same block style (adhesive? 2 pin? 3 pin?) that goes on the trunk too?

I appreciate any help. Thank you

These are A-body Sport Mirrors.
Came in chrome or body color. Just depended on what box you checked, or how it was delivered to the dealer.

s-l1600-19.jpg

-
Back