Dual Snorkel Hood Scoop

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you looking for the "two" scoops like what was on the darts dusters nd super Bees?? if so i have a pair

You should check out Moparsbycrane.com, I believe they are one of the cheapest around and they are made really well. That is what I installed on my car.. I love it !

No looking for the one thats in DartThis's pic just above.

What do you want for the dual scoops out of curiousity?? They might look good on my Dakota.

I've been hoping to get one too, and was going to get it frome Crane, but their site says out of stock. I don't know if they will be restocking it, but I e-mailed them inquiring about it, and never heard from them. I'm hoping they will, because it looks like a nice piece. Tim

Call them and ask when more will be available. When Aaron bought his, they were in the process of hand-laying more scoops and he only had to wait a couple of weeks.

Jerry

dont know $ i bleave they used them on Dusters Darts superbeesand ?? have you got an oilpan for a 318 car(cntr dump)with p/u id trade tryin to get things all gatherd up for my /6-SB 4spd changeover need drop centerlink oilpan and 10.5 flywheel( maybe some more stuff but REALLY need these

mopars by crane,, last time i heard,,,they own the molds for both style scoops,,, my friend bought the demon dart sport one piece style ,, from crane,,,,great quality,, and pricing,, the others repoping that scoop ,,,there quality stinks,,,, but the guy that was making them for crane,, stoped and crane was looking for another sorce to mold them, last i heard,,the orignals are out of control on price and most are cracked and cost three times cranes price,,, if cranes has some that would be the best deal,,,,my friends is a nice piece,,,

I actually DO have a pan and pickup sitting here!!! You pay for your shipping, and I'll pay for mine?? If yes, PM me your address.

I have a guy in bradenton that makes them,I looked on e-bay for months to no avail, I will try to locate his number,I bought one and installed it on our duster,nice quality 160.00 plus shipping.pm me so I don't forget .talked to the guy today,materials went up so 180.00 plus shipping.he also has the dual twister/bee hood scoops 1 of each in stock and He will have door shells for 67 to 76 duster demon dart and 73 dusterfront & rear bumpers.and he has a taller version of the air grabber scoop but I dont know if it's in stock or a price yet.

air grabber scoop.JPG

front air grabber.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back