-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72demon4me

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
have a nice original dual snorkel scoop,it has some cracks,two stud holes cracked but can be fixed! this is an original piece i got from my buddy at work who bought it new to put on his cuda back in the day! cool piece i dont have the means to fix it. my loss your gain. will fit dart,duster,demon $175.00 plus shipping pm for more info des moines,ia

matts bike 004.jpg

matts bike 005.jpg

matts bike 006.jpg

$100.00 is a GREAT price! For who ever buys it, I bought mine in close to the same condition, and a local body guy fixed it, painted it, and painted my hood for $225.00

Just to give you a ball park figure if you don't do it yourself. $100.00 is a deal!

David,

Good speaking with you. Thanks for the help and let me know when it's packed and ready to go.

Rob

David,

Good speaking with you. Thanks for the help and let me know when it's packed and ready to go.

Rob

Hey Rob, If you suddenly change your mind on the scoop, or decide you need beer money instead, I'd be willing to buy it.

You know, if you need to back out of the sale for any reason, you would not feel bad and at least you know your not leaving him hanging.

I'm just trying to help you out. :toothy10:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back