FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
NIB Part# 70820RD for SB 318-340-360. $275.00 + shipping

Description​

It’s time for you to start Driving Under the Influence of the D.U.I. (Davis Unified Ignition)! Drop in one of our powerful D.U.I. Distributors and you’ll feel the difference. Whether you drive a Challenger, Charger or a Dodge Truck, the D.U.I. will improve the performance of your Dodge engine. If you’re installing a Mopar Performance crate engine, the D.U.I. is the ideal ignition system for it.

Our D.U.I. is the only one-piece ignition system available for Dodge and Chrysler engines. This is a simple drop-in unit with the coil inside the cap and the module inside the distributor. Just connect one 12 volt hot wire to the distributor and you’re ready to run! A tachometer hook up is also provided. Your engine compartment will look much cleaner as the D.U.I. will eliminate ALL of the messy wiring that is found on stock Dodge/Chrysler ignition systems.

The Dodge/Chrysler D.U.I. is available in either the Street/Strip version (up to 7000 rpms) or the Racing version (up to 10,000 rpms). Both units will allow you to run a whopping .055″ spark plug gap, which provides a more powerful burn of the fuel mixture for increased horsepower. Our Dyna Module is designed with more dwell time which allows the coil to produce a hotter spark. Full voltage can be run through the D.U.I. as no ballast resistor is needed. Stock Mopar systems, and many aftermarket systems require a ballast resistor which reduces voltage in the ignition system. Full voltage means a hotter spark at the plugs and more performance from your Mopar.

Every D.U.I. is custom curved on a distributor machine based the specs of your engine. A super smooth advance curve will eliminate engine damaging detonation and provide instant throttle response. The Dodge D.U.I. is a real work of craftsmanship and although it is uniquely designed, replacement parts can be found at any auto parts store. GM H.E.I. (High Energy Ignition) parts will fit right on the D.U.I. Built for durability, the D.U.I. has an upper and lower bushing, unlike stock Chrysler distributors which only have one bushing. The DUI is polished and lubed as it is assembled so that all mechanical parts perform smoothly and at their maximum performance level.

IMG_0172.jpeg

IMG_0173.jpeg

IMG_0174.jpeg

Last edited:
NIB Part# 70820RD for SB 318-340-360. $275.00 + shipping

Description​

It’s time for you to start Driving Under the Influence of the D.U.I. (Davis Unified Ignition)! Drop in one of our powerful D.U.I. Distributors and you’ll feel the difference. Whether you drive a Challenger, Charger or a Dodge Truck, the D.U.I. will improve the performance of your Dodge engine. If you’re installing a Mopar Performance crate engine, the D.U.I. is the ideal ignition system for it.

Our D.U.I. is the only one-piece ignition system available for Dodge and Chrysler engines. This is a simple drop-in unit with the coil inside the cap and the module inside the distributor. Just connect one 12 volt hot wire to the distributor and you’re ready to run! A tachometer hook up is also provided. Your engine compartment will look much cleaner as the D.U.I. will eliminate ALL of the messy wiring that is found on stock Dodge/Chrysler ignition systems.

The Dodge/Chrysler D.U.I. is available in either the Street/Strip version (up to 7000 rpms) or the Racing version (up to 10,000 rpms). Both units will allow you to run a whopping .055″ spark plug gap, which provides a more powerful burn of the fuel mixture for increased horsepower. Our Dyna Module is designed with more dwell time which allows the coil to produce a hotter spark. Full voltage can be run through the D.U.I. as no ballast resistor is needed. Stock Mopar systems, and many aftermarket systems require a ballast resistor which reduces voltage in the ignition system. Full voltage means a hotter spark at the plugs and more performance from your Mopar.

Every D.U.I. is custom curved on a distributor machine based the specs of your engine. A super smooth advance curve will eliminate engine damaging detonation and provide instant throttle response. The Dodge D.U.I. is a real work of craftsmanship and although it is uniquely designed, replacement parts can be found at any auto parts store. GM H.E.I. (High Energy Ignition) parts will fit right on the D.U.I. Built for durability, the D.U.I. has an upper and lower bushing, unlike stock Chrysler distributors which only have one bushing. The DUI is polished and lubed as it is assembled so that all mechanical parts perform smoothly and at their maximum performance level.
Sounds like a great unit. Is this still being built with the monster sized dist cap as the GM hei or? Cause if it’s taller it won’t fit our little A bodies. Pics would be great and are required in a for sale ad or the mods will delete your ad. Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back