Duke Boys still running Mopars today

-
But did anybody else notice how they didn't show ONE shot of the roof??? I heard they even quite putting the flag on the die cast cars!! Not politically correct!! Buncha BS I say!!! Ok. Rant over...

But did anybody else notice how they didn't show ONE shot of the roof??? I heard they even quite putting the flag on the die cast cars!! Not politically correct!! Buncha BS I say!!! Ok. Rant over...

What's next??? Can't do the "yeehaw" anymore for fear of inflaming the southerners?? For corn sakes!! Oops, probably just dissed the corn farmers!!! Ill just slip away slooowly!!

What's next??? Can't do the "yeehaw" anymore for fear of inflaming the southerners?? For corn sakes!! Oops, probably just dissed the corn farmers!!! Ill just slip away slooowly!!

LOL!! I think you got the "YEE-HAW" backwards! I think us southern rednecks might offend y'all Yankees with our southern pride! ;)

That was great! Thanks for sharing!

I liked it! Except for the PC crap!

Anyone notice the "new" General is a ..........VIPER! Sadly, the roof of that car isn't big enough fer da Rebel Flag! I'd still make it fit! Not a bad replacement for the grandpa! AKA the original "01".....I'd take a Viper.... BUT keep the old General anyway for old time sake!

Also the anyone notice Daisy Denim Depot billboard?, It show'd a nice shot of her *** the shorts she made famous!!!!!!

I love it! The General rides on...........

Great commercial. No problem with removing the rebel flag. It's become more of a symbol of hatred and bigotry than southern pride. Coming from someone in the deep south.

-
Back