Dumbest eBay Auction I have seen

-
Probably some old fat hairy dude pretending to be a woman. And Joey Im not even going to ask what you were searching for when you came across that :-D

She's changed her screen name 6 times in just over a year. I don't know what that has to do with anything but I think it does say something. I think it's safe to assume that she is also 34 years old.

"A f'ing chomped on cookie. You have got to be kidding me!"

Take a look at some of the other crap she's sold on her feedback page !!! Things like a lipstick kiss on a napkin, secret wishing spells, etc.... I guess there really ARE suckers born every day !! :wack:

Well sell a bunch at $8.50 what a way to make a fast easy buck. Especially with some of the morons who are compulsive shoppers and the ones who think they will get something extra!!:pukeleft: they could have put a hot sexy one there to make it a little more enticing!!

Isn't it great that in this 21st century woman are not exploited ( by themselves) for there looks and that they have finally considered equal to a man. Yea bullshit. Equal pay for Equal work, except they don't want to compete in sports with men, not even Bowling! or Golf? We are different men and women, they just can't accept that. There I vented. Thanks for hummoring me.

I have to agree with Joeychgo
That is the dumbest eBay auction that I have ever seen.
It sure takes all kinds of people to make this world go round :toothy10:

11649 views...something is working...wish I could get that many views, although I'd like people to pay more than that for what ever I'm selling.

-
Back