Dumbest movie,you have ever seen.... (Facepalm stuff...).

-
It's so funny how you guys mentioned Nicolas Cage...lol. My first thought when I saw "bombers" question was "Raising Arizona". That goofy a$$'ed movie got some kinda weird hold on me after the first time I saw it, 1988 I believe. Whenever I'm surfing for something and it's on, i can't turn it off :banghead:.

I think I've seen it seven or eight times.......and it still bad.:D:D:D

Walked out of the directors screening of Outlands a space based movie with Sean Connery where they ran around with shotguns in a domed space center , poor director was standing in the lobby with a blond on each arm looking at his watch when we walked out and when he asked what we thought we told him in no uncertain words . that and Robin Williams version of Popeye are the only 2 movies I have ever walked out on .

PS The gods must be crazy isn't about the Coke bottle but if you didn`t get it there is no point explaining it .

the only one in this thread that I felt I had to post about- I'm with ya there.
In fact, I don't care how good a movie with Gosling is supposed to be, I doubt I'll ever watch anything with him in it again, that's how much I hated that movie.

I'd add 'Bad Grandpa' and the 'Jackass' movies, but I've never watched any of them. I just listen to people talk about the 'funny' parts and I know I don't need to watch them to know what I'd think about them.

Killing them softly starring Brad Pitt, it sucked

The Day after Tomorrow.

Totally impossible to flood NYC and then have it freeze in just a few hours. The energy transfer rate would be so incredible (High Wind and incredibly low ambient temperature) that no human could ever survive it. It would also have to be being transferred somewhere else or the sun would have to stop burning.

It's also a "scare you into our agenda" movie which makes it even worse.

I love a good disaster flick.....and that's a good one. I like it for the sheer entertainment factor. I ignore all the political BS. The rest is kinda cool.

It's so funny how you guys mentioned Nicolas Cage...lol. My first thought when I saw "bombers" question was "Raising Arizona". That goofy a$$'ed movie got some kinda weird hold on me after the first time I saw it, 1988 I believe. Whenever I'm surfing for something and it's on, i can't turn it off :banghead:.

I think I've seen it seven or eight times.......and it still bad.:D:D:D

That's his best movie far as I'm concerned.

Most recently- Pain and Gain with Mark wahlberg , the Rock,and Tony Shaloub. Netflix rental -the DVD was in the player and I tried to watch it twice but I just could not stand it.

That's surprising. I thought pain and gain was great. Especially since its based on a true story. Maybe it just seems dumb because its hard believe a group of people could put their minds together and come up with such an idiotic plan?

It may be the only decent movie Micheal Bay ever makes.

The worst thing about that movie isnt the movie. Its that so many idiots will argue with you, when you say you thought it sucked. Nevermind that it had zero plot and Ryan Goslin is a near-voiceless zombie for the entire movie.

My rule of thumb is that if it goes to netflix streaming quickly, it wasnt a good movie. I think Drive was on netflix streaming before it was out on DVD or redbox.

Most recently- Pain and Gain with Mark wahlberg , the Rock,and Tony Shaloub. Netflix rental -the DVD was in the player and I tried to watch it twice but I just could not stand it.

That was funny as fvck, that movie.......and Waterworld.....thats Mad Max on water.

does the superbore...I mean, superbowl count?

that was pretty lame
about 15 minutes into that one I was screaming at Elway to bench manning and put in Tebow

the wife was looking at me like id gone crazy

Talladega Nights WALKED out of the movies in only 15 mins

Was stupid enough to buy the DVD.

Watched about 15 minutes ripped the DVD out and tossed it out the front door into the street.

Have never watched a movie with Will Farrell again.

Shakes the Clown, Florence Henderson is a trailer park tramp in the opening scene. Have a lot of drinks then maybe you can understand it.

Any movie where a group of people are on a deserted island with giant animals or dinosaurs.

-
Back