dusted off the cars

-

slantscamp

Reaction score
well it wasnt raining last weekend, so some friends decided to take out the cars and have some lunch. it was nice to get together and have some good food. heres a pic. too bad the sun didnt come out though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-yrAzdVI3Q"]YouTube - Untitled[/ame]

Attachments

• P1160017.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 277
Very nice!!! Also, I see Cowl Induction on the 1971 Chevelle. Why do the video make it seem like your about to race?

Now why do I want to see that Charger go against that Cuda?

thanks, i picked up the truck in november. i've been driving it a bunch since the engine is out of my wagon.

Thanks for sharing the pics nice looking bunch cars and trucks you guys got. Nice to get out for just a bit helps shorten winter.

I sure enjoyed that :-D Digg'in your new truck slantscamp =P~ very 8)
That video was all I needed to get me through another day :cheers:
Got to love the Willies = M&E racing = Mike Envy :-D

My kind of thread here :-D

I just have got to ask :happy10: Witch car " as is" runs the fastest 1/4 mile slantscamp ? or do you know.

the only guy in that group that has run their car at the track is the chevelle guy. i cant remember what he ran though. he has an ls1 in it with a 6 speed. the willy's is still a work in progress. blown 454, just got the floors finished up. im really good friends with the owner of it. hes the one paying for most of my supercharger project. he keeps telling me he needs to let me drive the willy's one day. i dont know if i have enough self control though. haha

Attachments

• 1001101810-00.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 140
that looks like a steel willys. i am not a rod fan but once my demon is finished i am selling it and building a 41

I've always had a Willys fetish. Loved watching old films of Big John Mazmanian and the Stone Woods & Cook team grudge match for cash and braggin' rights...

Nice calm cruise! If it was me in there I'd be messing around for a bit anyhow...I calm down after 7 or 8 flat out passes,lol! Sure are some nice machines!

Hey Slantscamp looks like it was a nice cruise! Great looking sweptline!
We wanted to go, but my Challengers not running right now.
Hopefully it'll be running again by the time the Friday night gatherings start.

Rob (The fellow sparky from the Christmas party)

-
Back