Duster Bolt On Hood Scoops

-

GoodysGotaCuda

Mr. Goody
Reaction score
I'm thinking of stickin a hood scoop on my Duster. The car is just a driver so i dont need any kinda REALLY expensive one. I'd like a bolt on. I love the Hemi Scoops that came on the Hemi darts and B'Cudas. Does anyone have a picture of a Duster with that scoop?

Also, since it is a driver. I'm looking for the best bang for buck. Two places sell these scoops for about $60 each. Others are $95 or so. I know you get what you pay for, but im looking to just get something that looks good, nothing that will warp or something in the heat, or crack in half on me...anyone have any comment on that?

Thanks in advance.
-Mike :thumblef:

GoodysGotaCuda said:
I'm thinking of stickin a hood scoop on my Duster. The car is just a driver so i dont need any kinda REALLY expensive one. I'd like a bolt on. I love the Hemi Scoops that came on the Hemi darts and B'Cudas. Does anyone have a picture of a Duster with that scoop?

Also, since it is a driver. I'm looking for the best bang for buck. Two places sell these scoops for about $60 each. Others are $95 or so. I know you get what you pay for, but im looking to just get something that looks good, nothing that will warp or something in the heat, or crack in half on me...anyone have any comment on that?

Thanks in advance.
-Mike :thumblef:

If you can pick up a new glass scoop for 100.00, Id say go for it. I paid about 250.00 CDN for the kids a few year back.

scan0010 (Small).jpg

scan0004 (Small).jpg

-
Back