Duster Bumpers

-

BigWaveDave

Reaction score
Hi West Coast friends!
Hoping someone can help out with my 1970 Duster.
Looking for either a REAL CLEAN front and rear bumper
ready for chroming, a repop front and rear or can
anyone steer me to someone that carries original
rechromed front and rears in the SoCal area...
Tried AMD,, but they said no fronts will be available
for around 4 months!
Can be with our without jack slots,, not picky
I'm Brea,,,
Thanks,,,,

BWDave....

Take a look at Desert Valley Auto Parts.
They're an all classic car yard out in Arizona, and they've got a good selection of stuff. dvap.com is their website and they do ship. You will need to find a shop to rechrome them though...
Also October 30 is the Fall Fling in Van Nuys, you may be able to find something there. info at cpwclub.com. I normally go but can't this time.
I think I may have seen your car out and about a time or two in the past over in Brea, I live in Colton and go to school in Pomona, but have a ton of friends I hang out with in Brea. Good to see someone else with a Mopar in the area.

Hi 73duster47,
Thanks for the nfo!
Will give them a try,, have to work 10/30, so I'm SOL on that one,,
Have driven it several times in Brea,, now trying to get it back to semi
original condition,,,
Take care ,,,

BWDave..

Nice to meet you Dave
Thanks for helping me clear my driveway by taking the bumper hope it works out for you
Thanks
Russell

Well I know this may not help you out at all but the junkyard up in MT has a couple fairly complete duster with dumpers if you really need it and can't find any down in Cali.

If you need them right away, try craigslist always something or try Daryl Finch in Wrightwood, Ca. 760-963-7809 Mopar guy who is at the Spring Fling.

Daryl has everything you need, but he's WAY expensive...You'll think his bumpers are gold plated! :cwm10:

-
Back