Duster Canopy Vinyl Roof

-

kelleherdl

Reaction score
I am having a 1973 A94 code Gold Duster restored and I DO WANT the canopy vinyl roof reinstalled. I ordered a white 3/4 canopy roof from a major interior vendor about 2 weeks ago. As with almost everybody who sells Mopar interior products they are a reseller for Legendary.

I finally got tired of not hearing about the order status (namely projected ship date) so I called the vendor this morning. Until I find out the full story I won't mention the vendor as they are trying to come through for me. They stated that Legendary is having supply issues due to an equipment breakdown, and can't confirm a ship date. My car is getting final paint this week with no vinyl roof in sight.

Is there any other supplier that makes Mopar authorized vinyl roof replacements? Is it an option to go to a local upholstery shop that specializes in vinyl roof replacement?

Thanks in advance
Dennis

I bought my vinyl top directly from SMS Auto fabrics and had no issues. I believe they are a major supplier of interior/exterior material so why not buy directly from them if you need to cancel your order with the existing vendor?

-
Back