Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusteriffic

Stink finger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Brand new FRONT & REAR (WHITE) seat covers from Legendary Auto Interiors - Still in original plastic bag - only taken out to inspect.

Front split bench w/arm rest (see example below) & matching rear FIXED bench seat.

$575 shipped to the lower 48. (reg $602 + shipping)

Landscapers want all my money. My loss is your gain.

PayPal Only

PM me here.

Steve in SoCal

Attachments

• Front seat 01.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 960
Do you still have these? I would like to get them, but my upholstry (bad speller) guy can reprodeuce these VERY well (3 darts so far...), so I need a steal of a price.

He can recover the seats for $550, so I need to get the covers cheap enough to justify the labor in putting them on myself, or paying him $75- $100 just to install.

Do the landscaping yourself. I did probably about $30K worth of landscaping on my own yard for less than $10K in materials, and it's better than half the landscapers around here do. It's really not that hard, unless time is the problem.

Do the landscaping yourself. I did probably about $30K worth of landscaping on my own yard for less than $10K in materials, and it's better than half the landscapers around here do. It's really not that hard, unless time is the problem.

Unfortunately, I'm not adept at building retaining walls, BBQ islands, stone and paver work, water features, installing all new drainage & irrigation, planting huge palm trees and building pergolas. There's a massive undertaking gone on at my house and its a huge amount of work. When it comes to this kind of stuff, I'm more proficient at writing checks.

Besides, its effin' dark when I get home from work during the week. Being able to work and have daylight at the same time only happens on the weekends. Working on a job of this magnitude only two days a week would take me forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back