Duster & Dart Sport Registry

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
I've decided to change my 1973-1976 Duster and Dart Sport registry to all Dusters and Dart Sports. Please send me your info on your Dusters and Dart Sports to [email protected]

I haven't changed my website yet (it's still in 1973-1976 form) but here it is for anyone who's interested. The website is just temporary until I get a good hosting company (I don't have anyway to pay for a hosting company yet): www.geocities.com/dusterdartsport1973registry

Please send as much of this information as you can:

-Name
-State/Province
-Country
-Email address
-Full vin number
-Fender tag codes (if you have one)
-Original exterior colour
-Original interior colour
-Status of the car (restored, project, parts car, dead, etc)
-Pictures of the car (body, interior, engine, fender tag, buildsheet)
-How did you hear about the registry

The registry will feature available options, photo gallery, dealership literature, paint codes and tons more information for owners and fans. If you have anything you'd like to send to the registry for the website (scans of dealership literature or anything like that) please feel free to do so.

Thanks,
Cody

I've only gotten one submission....I'm surprised. I know there are A LOT of Duster guys on this site....:???:

I'll be able to do that when I get the new website up and running but I can't at the moment using geocities.

I've only gotten 10 or so cars registered. I'm confused, I know there are lots of Dusters and Dart Sports on this site. Am I doing something wrong where people don't want to register?

How soon do you plan on having the new site up? That could be what is holding people back. Is this just for 340/360 cars? I can send you my Dusters info tomorrow as soon as I check out my fender tag. It's not a 340 car, but it has a 340 till I get my stroker built. :cheers:

j

Pretty soon. It'll just be a decent looking website until I get the hosting company's one up. This is basically another temp. site but I just want to get rid of the "1973" in the current site's url. They wouldn't let me change it. It's for all Dusters and Dart Sports. Thanks!

I sent mine in. If you want them, when I get the car done, I can send updated pix..

-
Back