Status
Not open for further replies.

BHA43

That Kit Car Guy
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Duster/Demon rear spoilers $250 plus shipping. From Iowa. The middle one is the NOS original I took the mold off. They are made in fiberglass

clone254.jpg

clone255.jpg

clone256.jpg

clone257.jpg

They do have the ridge. For mounting hardware you would use any style 1/4 bolt you prefer, myself I would use a stainless Torque drive, but others may want something else. I Forgot to say to PM me if interested. I don't come here much but I get email notice n PM's.

Yes they are fiberglass. Fed Ex usually is covered by $75. The newer one with the rib is the only one for now. If I find an older deck I could modify!

As usual, nice work Phil :thankyou:

btw...fits the 73-76 DartSport as well.

Last edited:
Are you going to make these for awhile? I would like one but not for another month or so.

Scott
Concord NC

What's the difference between these and the ebay ones? Theirs are less than yours, but im not sure on quality. I might be willing to pay 100 more depending on quality

What's the difference between these and the ebay ones? Theirs are less than yours, but im not sure on quality. I might be willing to pay 100 more depending on quality

The ebay ones have nowhere to mount to the trunk and these have the correct mounting indentations to bolt right on. Look at the eBay one and it's completely smooth.

The ebay ones have nowhere to mount to the trunk and these have the correct mounting indentations to bolt right on. Look at the eBay one and it's completely smooth.

There are two versions on eBay. There's a Canadian seller that has a version like the original DC with the indentations for the push rivets.

That version is slightly narrower though, leaves a little more of the trunk exposed on each side. It's less than a 1/4" but it's noticeable if you compare it side by side to an original DC spoiler.

This version looks a little closer. Do you have any pictures of the inside? How thick is the fiberglass?

Mine are made in fiberglass from a mold made with an original NOS DC piece. They are just a hair thicker than originals. They are test fit to an original "Hang 10" deck before shipping. There are some fiberglass parts out there that may be cheaper but I take pride in my product. You can check with the F body guys for references. They will be avail for quite some time!

clones 043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back