Status
Not open for further replies.

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Unsure exact name but they are used on 70-72 Duster and 71-72 Demons. Good shape surface rust on the inside, outside scuff and spray. Located in Raeford NC 28376. $75 OBO shipped in the US add $10 for Canada.

more parts and lawn mower 010.jpg

I ordered, I payed, and no panels and no communication. Emails and PM sent no response.
Andrew

I seen another thread that went on for months regarding a sale the OP made and never shipped the items out and no communication with the buyer and so on.......and finally 3 or so months later he finally got his parts.

now.....either he is a forgetful person like he said during the last situation that was brought to fabo's attention or he just plain isnt responsible enough to be selling here on fabo.

Which I hope is not the case.....hope its just a matter of forgetfulness or something.

either way make it right with the man dusted

Andrew did you ever get the sail panels if not I have a set you can have for the cost of shipping
Russell

As of today I have not gotten the sail panels. Nor have I heard from Dusted.
On Monday I will open a case with paypal, and get my money back.
Russel I will PM you on monday. I dont know if these will actually fit a '73 but as they say its only metal, I know I can massage them and come out with something cool.
Andrew

As of today I have not gotten the sail panels. Nor have I heard from Dusted.
On Monday I will open a case with paypal, and get my money back.
Russel I will PM you on monday. I dont know if these will actually fit a '73 but as they say its only metal, I know I can massage them and come out with something cool.
Andrew

I may be wrong but 73-76 used plastic panels that were molded differently VS. 70-72 that used the metal ones.

same goes for the doors 70-72 were metal upper door frames that matched the metal sail panels VS. 73-76 used full plastic door panels that mated to full plastic sail panels.

I am sure there wouldnt be much hassle to convert it to the 70-72 style though, you may have to change to 70-72 style doors for it to look right and mate together correctly though, don't quote me on it as I am not 100% on this , maybe someone else can confirm it for you.

give him a chance to see this thread and maybe bring it to the MODS attention before you get ahold of paypal to give him the benifit of the doubt but if it comes down to it....do what ya got to do.

way to stand up to the plate and offer the panels for the cost of shipping by the way!!!

I PERSONALLY think they were over priced from the get go as they can be got pretty cheap but it all depends on how clean they are and how badly you need them I guess.

good luck on getting it figured out

I have little patience for such things. When I go on E bay and buy something I pay instantly.
It appears this person has a history of Jerking people around.
Had I known I never would have entered into the transaction.
In the mean time I am aware that the sail panels are slightly different.
I would like to take you up on your offer and purchase them from you.
Please PM me with the details
Andrew

I bought a dash from Kory and didn't have any problems at all. Infact we both drove about 2 hours and meet half way. I paid for the items with pay pal then made arrangements. Now as a fellow service member serving as an EOD Tech (xplosive Ordnance Disposal), he may have been called away at the last minute. If I remember correctly he is also getting ready to deploy soon. I know when I was in we would get called away and be gone for weeks at a time with no phone or any type of communications. It's hard to see things said about a person when I thought he was a straight up kindof guy. I don't think he would try to rip anyone off. I Just think that something else is going on here. But Blue Missile I understand your frustration. I am the same way when it comes to buying something I'm expecting it to be here in less than a week. I have had only one item that I ordered from Ebay not show up and pay pal got my money back. I hope everything works out for you.

But it still does not explain why he has signed onto fabo recently and has made posts on other threads.....yet he had not got back with blue missle or commented on this thread to give his side.

I think this thread needs more attention and that a mod needs to be involved because if this is a repetitive thing and people could potentially be "screwed" in the future....people have a right to know what it is like to deal with this person so they can choose to avoid the person if they do not want to take that risk them self.

not trying to be rude, I know he has been an active member here at fabo but lately hearing these stories is getting old and its just not "good business".

COMMUNICATION COMMUNICATION COMMUNICATION is key with a sale and keeping your word is also key.

I found these in a quick search

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=95948&highlight=dusted72

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=88057&highlight=dusted72

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=111230

there is 1 or 2 other incidences that I remember seeing but I can't find ( possibly due to when fabo crashed?).

anyhow....looks like it may be a repeat thing.

hope he makes it right and maybe learns to either stop selling stuff or atleast make sure to be prompt with things and keep good communication.

hope everything gets worked out.

I have little patience for such things. When I go on E bay and buy something I pay instantly.
It appears this person has a history of Jerking people around.
Had I known I never would have entered into the transaction.
In the mean time I am aware that the sail panels are slightly different.
I would like to take you up on your offer and purchase them from you.
Please PM me with the details
Andrew

Andrew
I sent you a pm
You can have the sail panels for the cost of shipping
Thanks
Russell

few pic for Andrew pay for the ride
Thanks
Russell

Attachments

• sail1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 452
  • sail2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 438
Shipped the sail panels Andrew you should have them around Nov 1, 2010
Sorry you got takin for a ride

Alot going on here, hard to fidure out who got what and if everyone is happy. If there are any sail panels (Metal) I would be intrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back