-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSM

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I need a lower right rear quarter patch panel. AMD or a panel cut from an OE quarter panel will work. I know AMD isn't making them anymore so I was hoping someone had an extra. Thanks!

Which section/dimensions do you need?
I have a 72 Duster parts car with passenger quarter only good for patches.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
burg

I think the picture will show what I need. Id like to get the top cut between the marker light and the center body line if possible. Is the drivers side any good?

20220201_210240.jpg

20220201_210118.jpg

What do you have left of the car? I have a bunch of small parts missing from my Demon.

I think the picture will show what I need. Id like to get the top cut between the marker light and the center body line if possible. Is the drivers side any good?

Passenger side has damage, that's why I was thinking it is good for patches. Also marker light is 72.
Some signs of rust (east coast!) at bottom of panel.
It looks like you need the trunk drop offs too. These are in good condition.

20220202_160144[1].jpg
20220202_160206[1].jpg
20220202_160225[1].jpg

I'd really like to get some nice clean panels. Those could have some hidden rust and I'm already dealing with that. I have new trunk extensions, those were available. I appreciate the pics but I'll have to pass. Thanks anyways.

If he doesn't I have a complete floor out of a 72 or 73 Duster. I bought it for patches for the front pans.

If he doesn't I have a complete floor out of a 72 or 73 Duster. I bought it for patches for the front pans.
I just need a section of the front edge of the rear seat pan. Were the front Floor pan and rear seat pan weld together the white part is the back side of the rear foot well. The other color is part of the rear seat pan

104_0579.JPG

104_0580.JPG

104_0579_LI.jpg

Last edited:
It's kinda hard to figure out exactly what you need, blurry picks. Do you need the front of the footwell for the rear passenger correct?

It's kinda hard to figure out exactly what you need, blurry picks. Do you need the front of the footwell for the rear passenger correct?
Its hard to explain the Main floor pan and the rear seat pan weld together under seat. The pan that goes up over Diff. Also goes under that section and welds to the rear foot well the red is the rear Pan The blue is front pan and there is apart of rear that goes under that the red dashed line

104_0577_LI (2).jpg

Last edited:
I'll draw a line on this pan tomorrow and send a pic. I have a good idea of what you need. Do you need both sides or just the passenger side?

How far from the center of the tunnel out each way do you need? Out to the frame rails or more?

Do you want the rockers also so you can clean it up how you want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back