Duster diecast / hotwheel collection for sale.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Well guys......since my daughters arrival I no longer have a spare room to keep all my duster stuff in and my wife wont let me put it in the living room lol. So I figured I would just sell it to put towards some parts I am needing for the duster still.

I would like to sell it all as one bundle but if the offer was sweet enough to break the package up.....I may, just PM me and let me know.

the hotwheels I paid about $4.99 a pop plus a little more with tax. there are 8 of them, all still in packages.plus I have one loose demon hotwheel. about $45.00 in hotwheels give or take a little.

IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0403.jpg

I also have a green 70/71 duster 340 wedge 1:24 diecast,doors open,hood opens. it was purchased new without a package from a local store. I paid about $20 for it.
IMAG0401.jpg

I also have a purple 71 duster 340 wedge 1:24 diecast,doors open,hood opens,never out of box. that was purchased new for about $25
IMAG0400.jpg

and i also have a pretty rare panther pink 71 duster 340 wedge 1:24 diecast,doors open.hood opens.never out of box. that was purchased new for about $25
IMAG0399.jpg

and last but not least I have a collectors addition RSC collectible 72 duster mopar missle that has never been out of its box but for pictures (has cardboard box with molded foam casing and tissue papers and all. doors open,hood is removable .... EXTREMELY detailed and beautiful car. 1:24 all diecast, was purchased for $69.99
IMAG0402.jpg

IMAG0405.jpg

roughly $185.00 worth of a collection. all in nice condition...maybe a little dust on the packages from sitting but otherwise nice. some of these are hard to find and you wont find on a store shelf.

Id like to get $120.00 including shipping

located in lower MI , please PM with interest. Paypal preferred. check out my feedback score to the left!.

forgot to take a picture but I found a hotwheels version of the mopar missle also.....new still in the package just like the rest. Ill toss it in on the deal also.

If you decide to break apart the collection and seperate pieces i'd be interested in the green and purple diecast Dusters.

Looking for any trades?

PM me with an offer. if it sounds right I may. I would really prefer to just sell the whole set up though.That way the shipping wont hurt so much lol and someone can continue to build off the collection that I started. Hate to get rid of it all I just don't have a place to display them anymore and hate to see them just sitting in a box in the closet.

here is the picture of the other hotwheel i mentioned I found that I am including on the deal.

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 381
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back