duster fender question

-

THE STEVE

"part-time wheelman"
Reaction score
i have a 72 duster. my buddy has a 68 dart, he bought some fiberglass fenders for it. they bolted up but the headlight bucket was different. he was told it was for a 72 and up demon or 73 and up duster. my question is: would these fenders work for my 72 duster?

thanks

i think you should be ok as far as i know the only difference in the early to late dusters is the grille and hood but that is just what i have noticed....question..i remember reading on one fiberglass site that you had to get there redesigned fiberglass headlight buckets cause the original steel ones will not work..i could be way wrong or have missread but something to look into

im gonna take them home and compare them before i buy them. if they work ill get them and save up for a fiberglass hood and scoop!

im gonna take them home and compare them before i buy them. if they work ill get them and save up for a fiberglass hood and scoop!

thats what im in need of the hood i want comes with a price about 450 bones so im rolling with no hood right now..still thinking about going to the yard and grabbing one and useing my fab skills and making a hood with a scoop i want but pretty lazy this time of year haha

A Demon has different fenders than a Duster. I would check them out first and see just what they are before you buy. Post up some pics here if your still not sure what they are and some one will be able to help you out.

-
Back