-
Status
Not open for further replies.

btroxler

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Bumper would be good for a drag car as it needs some work,I don't know the make as I bought it as a package deal. $40. Located in Chino Hills,Ca.

rsz_sam_0457-1.jpg

As the pricing is less than half what it is new(and the seats and rear are new) I would add the 3 together(215 without lenses and 265 with). The seats alone value more than what I am asking,so I think I am being fair with the pricing,I hope you understand.

To any who were looking, I am leaving on a trip and will be gone till next month so shipping prices will be put on hold,sorry.

great deal on bumper I just bought one, I payed wayyy more.......wish I would have waited. GL on sale.

where is the bumper from? how much does it weight???? Im in Costa Mesa

Would that fit a '74? It looks a little different than the stock one, the stock one steps in a bit about halfway down. If it will fit and 74Burntorange doesn't take it, I will.

Ok, but if it's the one I want, it might disappear off your car if you come down to Cruisin Grand again.

Bumper is pending sale,I will update either way,thanks for looking. It is a 70 -72 duster bumper without the brackets

Hello btroxler
I'm I'm interested in your bumper. What work does it need done on it? How much shipped to 38135 Memphis tn?
I use pay pal. Do you accept pay pal?
Thank You
Big Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back