Not open for further replies.

gkmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone know where I can find a used floorpan for a Duster? I can get an AMD for $405 but I would prefer a decent used one.

I know where several are in Livingston Montana. Its a dry windy climate = rust free parts. zip 59047
They would have to be cut out of the car, so there would be a removal cost and I guess truck freight ship cost.
Do your research to estimate ship cost. Let me know if truly interested and I'll contact the seller.
Phil

Just buy the AMD. The used ones are not cheap because of the labor it takes to remove them. If you check the AMD website they list dealers/distributors. If one is near you, you can save on shipping.

I have a 72 I am parting in Illinois. I have not removed the carpet but the pans feel solid. I can cut what you want for $200 plus shipping. It is going to be a high of 25 today so I need to wait untell the weekend to remove the seat belts and carpet to get a good look at them. pm me email and I will send some pics.

I went over in the cold and pulled the carpet back. Passenger side is perfect, driver side is solid but has surface rust and two small holes. I will try to post pics but some times they fail. pm email and I will send some pics.

Attachments

• P1200112.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 90
The above pic shows the only two holes in the driver side. I way 300lbs and the floor is very sturdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back