Duster from UK

-
WoW!!I like the colour Mitch,it almost looks like tangerine candy but darker.Here,s a couple pics. of my cars.First one is a 73 Dart sport 340,4 speed stroked to a 372 pushing 452 hp at the flywheel!

second car is my new 66 Dart,swapped to bbp disc. up front and 8 3/4 s.g in rear.I,m yanking the 6 cyl. with all the 4bbl. stuff and headers out and putting in a 360 that,s rebuilt with a mild cam.Enjoy this great site!!

OCT 08 006.jpg

OCT 08 003.jpg

trim 086.jpg

trim 088.jpg

As promised a few more pics,had the duster about 2 years,had quite a bit of rust on the car,so didn't feel so bad about cutting it up,although it was a original 340.as you can see from the pics,the car has had bodywork straightened and bare metal resprayed,as for the colour,we tried to match the colour to the muscle machie woody that you can see.as I didn't want to go back to sassy grass green,wanted something a bit more up to date.Whilst walking round santa pod raceway in bedfordshire,I came across a Hyabusa with the candy max colour.Everybody that has seen the car seems to like it,and I am told that it is the only car painted that colour in the U.K.Also,as you can see form the pictures,I have a 71/74 maverick grabber 302.Hope you like the pictures
Cheers Mitch

BILD0798.jpg

BILD0818.jpg

BILD0973.jpg

BILD1123.jpg

DSCN0041.jpg

DSCN0127.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P2180029.jpg

Hot ding dang diddly damn! That moper must be like a shark in a goldfish bowl over there! Those maxis and minis will never know what hit them!

LOVE IT! Nice work! -LY

Thank's chap's , let me know if you want more pic's and info on the duster, maverick , cheers mitch

I love it, and yes - more pics!!!
C

as promised various pictures of cars that I have owned,the duster before and after cutting up,and no I don't own the dart,but i wish I did :)

chev1.jpg

chev7.jpg

hasuer5.jpg

Insurance1.jpg

Mavbob.jpg

P1260001.jpg

P2120017.jpg

P2120021.jpg

BILD0812.jpg

BILD0392.jpg

Mitch, that Dart you speak of at the bottom looks more like a Belvedere/Satellite/GTX, etc. Unless my computer didn't finish loading pics..

-
Back