mehansen81

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All - looking for a favor.

Looking for a set of front frame rails for a 1973 Duster project. Ideally they would have the shock tower, but I can work without that if necessary. I believe these should be common across many years of A-bodies so again, I am open to options.

I previously purchased a set on the forum here, but they are unusable due to cracks at K-member attachment points and some past repair attempts.

Located in South Eastern Wisconsin - will drive or pay for shipping.

I have a complete front from several cars here this is a 72 dart. solid . needs top of passenger side fenderwell. Comes complete with torsion cross and complete cowl . Cut ready to be picket up. $500.

106_0272.JPG

106_0123.JPG

It will not be cleaned you will get the complete front of the car rails floor and cowl. I also have extra fender wells removed rust free .

It will not be cleaned you will get the complete front of the car rails floor and cowl. I also have extra fender wells removed rust free .

Message sent. Concerned about logistics. Shipping a whole front clip will not be cost effective, and WI to PA is about 850mi - probably too far to drive and get them.

I just drove twice to buffalo. once to michigan. twice to missouri and just went to wisconsin for a body.

I am not doing extra work cleaning a front and loosing money on a complete clip. You buy the clip then I'll torch the rails off and send what you need. Spot weld drill bits are not cheap and neither is my sons labor, He gets over $100 an hour. Your better off looking closer to you. There is a clip on Face book. for $1200 . The pictures don't look that promising but its close to you.

It is not easy spot weld drilling parts off . I know first hand. we cut the Factory numbers out of the rad. support and tig weld them into the replacement. you cannot tell when done right.

I am sure you can find one in a bone yard close to you.

DSCN2827.JPG

DSCN2828.JPG

DSCN2862 (2).JPG

DSCN2864.JPG

DSCN2865.JPG

DSCN2866.JPG

DSCN2867 (2).JPG

DSCN2869.JPG

20171216_175254.jpg

20171216_194203.jpg

Hi All - looking for a favor.

Looking for a set of front frame rails for a 1973 Duster project. Ideally they would have the shock tower, but I can work without that if necessary. I believe these should be common across many years of A-bodies so again, I am open to options.

I previously purchased a set on the forum here, but they are unusable due to cracks at K-member attachment points and some past repair attempts.

Located in South Eastern Wisconsin - will drive or pay for shipping.
I'm parting out a 74 Swinger which uses the same frame rails. They are rust free and in great shape.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back